BNC Q9 Free Welding Video Cable Monitor Head BNC Male Connector Adapter Converter
Aluminum Copper BNC Adapters Insert Type Male Coaxial Cable Connectors Q9 Adapter Terminator
1. The BNC plug, also called Q9 head, is a standard coaxial cable connector, usually used in video surveillance engineering and network engineering.
2. It is used to implement anti-interference connections from equipment to cable or from cable to equipment.
3. The BNC head characteristic impedance of the video monitor is 75 ohm, and the BNC head characteristic impedance of the network cable is 50 ohm.
4. At present, the use of network cable has been more and more replaced by twisted pair wire and optical fiber, so most of BNC heads are used in video surveillance field.
5. At both ends of the coaxial cable, the T type BNC head is connected through the BNC joint, and the T type BNC head is connected to the network card.
6. The coaxial cable is used to make the BNC joint at both ends of the coaxial cable.
Weight: approx. 10g
Material: Aluminum copper core
Connection mode: Welding
Applied wire: 75-3
Interface type: BNC interface
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.